BIT is pleased to introduce the mobile financial service bKash, as an optional method for paying school tuition fees. This will take effect from April 1st, 2020.
Using these payment facilities, parents can choose to pay the tuition fees from their bKash Account, the bKash Mobile App or USSD (*247#) or from any bKash Point.
Please note, there will be NO additional charges for using this service.
The Merchant Number for BIT is 01847290390.
In order to pay through bKash, Parents are requested to strictly observe the following instructions:
How to Make a Payment via the bKash Mobile App:
(If you do not have a bKash personal account, download the bKash mobile app from the iOS App Store/Google Play Store. Open the app and select the Registration option for opening your bKash account instantly using your NID)
You can also proceed by selecting “Tap to Scan QR Code” by scanning the QR code given:
Kindly recheck and ensure that the correct amount is given. Select the arrow for proceeding.
Please recheck and ensure that the correct Student ID is given.
Input your bKash personal PIN and select the arrow for proceeding.
Please keep the Transaction ID and Student ID for future reference.
How to Make a Payment via the bKash Mobile USSD (*247#):
1. Dial *247# from your bKash activated handset to access bKash menu
2. Input 3 for Payment and select send for next step
3. Input BIT bKash merchant number (01847290390) and select send for next step
4. Input the payment amount as per the dues of the student. Kindly recheck and ensure that the correct amount is given. Select send for next step
5. In the Reference field, input the Student ID. Kindly recheck and ensure that the correct Student ID is given. Select send for next step
6. In the Counter field, input 1 and select send for next step
7. View the payment summary and input your bKash personal PIN. Select send for confirming payment
8. A successful payment SMS will be sent to you, along with the summary of the payment.
N.B. This service is Optional. If you do not wish to pay the tuition fees by bKash, you may pay directly at the school.
The Accounts Offices will be open 7 days a week, from 9:00am – 3:00pm.
Please note, the school has taken all necessary health precautions in order to ensure the safety of our parents and staff.
The 5th term tuition fees were due on 1st April, 2020. Please pay all dues on time – if you have already paid, kindly disregard.
Please check your email, SMS and the school’s website for further updates.
Thank you for your cooperation – and please observe all the medical rules for avoiding the Coronavirus.